YOGA RETREAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Holiday Cancellation Policy, Surcharges, Visas & Insurance – please read before booking
- Before booking your flight please refer to the date when the holiday will be confirmed to go ahead. This is featured on each retreat page. The cost of the yoga holiday is based on a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not met, the holiday may be deemed unviable or the hotel may impose an additional charge. If at this point the holiday is cancelled your deposit will be returned to you in full unless you would prefer to book on to another holiday.
- Once the holiday has been confirmed to go ahead & the deposit has been paid to the retreat venue it will be non-refundable or transferable to another yoga holiday.
- All participants on our yoga holidays are responsible for taking out their own insurance suitable for an activity based holiday that will cover them in the event of cancellation by themselves, the hotel, the teacher (due to sickness or injury) or airline, personal accident, loss. Please also check whether you require a visa.
- Cancellation between 60 days & 30 days before the yoga holiday – loss of 75% of the full amount.
- Cancellation between 30 days & the start of the yoga holiday – loss of 100% of the full amount.
- If you decide to cancel the yoga holiday & you are able to find another guest to take your place then a discretionary refund of the balance will be possible.
- We reserve the right in any circumstance to cancel the yoga holiday. However, in no case will we cancel your holiday less than 6 weeks before the scheduled departure except for reasons of ‘force majeure, which include war, political unrest, strikes, acts of God, epidemics, natural & technical disaster, closure of ports & aircraft or if clients default in the payment of the balance of the holiday price.
- In circumstances where we are unable to provide the holiday you have booked we will return to you all money paid, or offer you an alternative holiday of similar standard at another time.
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your holiday, or to the cost. However occasionally unavoidable changes may be made, which we reserve the right to do at any time. Most of these changes are minor & we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. Should an additionage surcharge on the cost of the holiday be necessary, we will do our best to minimise the impact on our guests.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will email aknowedging that you have accepted these terms & conditions & confirm your place.
- The final balance & will be due to be paid in full 60 days before departure. Please ask if you would prefer to pay this balance in instalments prior to this deadline.
- If you decide to cancel the yoga holiday & another guest cannot be found, then a refund of the final balance within 60 days prior to the holiday commencing will not be possible.